Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A new discovery!!

Well Babydog has discovered a new toy… the problem is it only shows up once a day and for only a short time!! It is the sun- you see we spend the majority of our day in the living room {it is the only room we have super baby proofed} and the sun shines through the back windows at just the right angle the be mesmerizing!! I have had fun the last few days watching her discover what it is and where it comes from and the fact that it only appears for a SHORT time during the morning!! Here are a few pictures of her "playing" in with the sun... And one of her just being super cute!!  Sorry they are out of order I am using the mobel app and I can not figure out how to edit and move the pictures!!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I am in love with the last 2 pictures!! That is so stinking adorable. Haha.

Dawn Lenzie said...

Makes me think of that song form Parent Trap soundtrack... Here Comes the Sun.. do do do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1AesMfIf8