Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I am loving Wednesday...





I am playing along with Jamie today- I have not done what I am loving in a while and thought it was time- so here we go...

I am loving- that I am meeting my teacher friends for a late lunch happy hour today {I have not seen anyone since we got out of school!}

I am loving- that Babydog slept all through the night- she has been waking up earlier than normal the last few nights

I am loving- the pictures we had taken of Babydog and can't wait to order them!


I am loving- all the crawling and scooting Babydog is doing she is such the little mover!

I am loving- some of my Pinterest finds...


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

As always I am loving the Hubby and Babydog!!



Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!!








5 comments:

Tiffany said...

First off, your daughter is adorable!! Second, that picture about spelling---totally me! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Awww I love that you refer to your daughter as Babydog on the blog! Too cute!

Ashley said...

Sleeping through the night?! YAY!!

Both of those things are so totally me! I will change a sentence to avoid misspelling and getting so mad you cry? I do that too!

I love her picture on the blanket! And how fun is that family pool picture?!

Nicholl Vincent said...

love the ring!!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good night!

Catherine said...

That ring is gorgeous! I love it. Thank you for your sweet words & blessings. :)